Skip to main content

daily photo: worn out



I got these shoes for Christmas. The other day, I was wearing them and got pretty confused when I was having a hard time spinning in my dance shoes. Then I realized--I've worn through them. I wore through ninety dollar shoes in three-and-a-half months. I guess that's what I get for wearing shoes with a suede sole to the dance floor I frequent as often as I do. So, I'm going to get them resoled soon, because I much prefer dancing in my heels to my loafers. This time, though, I'm getting leather put on the bottom. Slick...and a bit more durable.

Comments

  1. Dang, looks like you got your money's worth out of those things. Maybe you should wax the bottoms before you go dancing, so they slide better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that at least you prefer your heels to those black things you call shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman