Skip to main content

daily photo: dip!



Took this photo at 365 in Clemson at last night's late night dance. Which means it was taken anywhere between midnight and 2am. They guy dipping is my friend Mike who is becoming an increasingly better lindy hopper and blues dancer. This makes me happy. I think the world needs a few more people who will dance blues. Particularly people who are not sketchy.

I love love love this photo because, seriously, how much fun does it look like they are having?

Comments

  1. I'll dance blues. I just need to learn how first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're supposed to dance to the blues. Just drink... and cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the hairy legs with the fancy shoes. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman