Skip to main content

daily photo: chinelas



My flip-flops in the grass. We had a picnic lunch today with one of the neighbor kids. When his mom called to have him sent home she said she felt sort of bad because I had four with me and she had none. But we had invited the little boy over and, anyway, they played with each other instead of bugging me.

This (like all the pictures since In Pursuit was born on the 14th) was taken with a FugiFilm E900. Yep, I got a new one. It is such a nice camera, I'm glad to have one again!

Comments

  1. What happened to your old camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://overanalyzed.blogspot.com/2008/03/year-in-photos-60366-61366.html

    Spartacus happened to my camera. Luckily, he bought me a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...that link is no good, is it. Well try clicking here instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia