Skip to main content

Yo, Steve. We is cool.

Went to a concert by accident tonight. Was meaning to go to an open mic, but it was canceled in lieu of a special concert.

The Great Transparency
The Ending Up
Me In Motion

Check 'em out. I was pleasantly surprised. You may see a review about it on gs in the next few days if I can crank something out that sounds half-way decent. I am learning what a not-so-hot writer I really am. I guess that's why they have journalism classes.

I seriously love going to concerts. I'm learning of more and more Christians that are in indie rock bands. Of course, when I meet the band, I'm all, "Nurrr...you guys were soooo super." Because I can be socially awkward at times.

Bonus: Me In Motion sang one of my favorite songs.

Hungry, I come to you for I know you satisfy
I am empty, but I know Your love does not run dry
And so I wait for You so I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for
Broken, I run to You for Your arms are open wide
I am weary, but I know Your touch restores my life
And so I wait for You so I wait for You

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia