Skip to main content

a wee bit of me Wednesdays v26.


{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
Oh gosh. I have no idea, not without being really selfish. I suppose world peace. That would take up at least three wishes!
 
{two} who is your favorite author?
Oh, probably J.K. Rowling. I mean, seriously, the Harry Potter is amazing.


{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
My crowd was the motley crew without any particular title. We weren't nerds, jocks, band geeks, rednecks, druggies, or the popular kids. Towards the end, though, I did hang out with the computer geeks and too-cool-for-school kind of kids.


{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
I love love love to get lost in a good book.


{five} do you have any hidden talents?
Not to my knowledge


{six} can you fake any accents?
Very poorly, yes. 


{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yep! For making it to Science Fair Regionals in the 9th grade.


{eight} have you ever been arrested?
Nope


{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
Being a nanny. It's such a great job, I love it!


{ten} do you have any scars?
Not really. I have a few from childhood, but nothing really interesting.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia