Skip to main content

Time to warm up a bottle...

Two children have just been put to bed. One is strapped to my chest with the help of the BabyBjörn...a very complicated piece of work! It kills the muscles in that neck/shoulder/back area to wear it, but he loves it.

Today is my Janelle's first day back at work which means it's also my first 10-hour day without her since Davis was born. Needless to say, I was pretty darn apprehensive. So far, things have gone well. It's 3:00 which means I have been here for about 7 hours. All the kids are still alive--so that's a plus.

To be honest, God has been with me today! It has gone leaps and bounds better than I though it would making me wonder what I was so nervous about. But then again...no one is sick, we didn't have to rush to make it to school, Davis is still blob-ish (i.e. not getting into things). There is a day coming, a day not long from now that will top my worst day ever. But God will help me get through that one too.

And really? At the end of the day, even if I have been pooped on (yes, this has happened!) , I leave happy. Before it was because I got hugs and kisses and "Come back tomorrow!"s when I left, but now there's an added bonus. One of exhausted satisfaction. Knowing that I've got flippin' awesome skills in getting three children fed, dressed, cleaned, and happy.

Yes, I rock.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia