Skip to main content

Just stuff...

Okay, so...my updated class schedule for next semester:

Solar System Astronomy: Internet course
Elementary French I: Monday & Wednesday nights
World Geography: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Probability & Statistics: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Music Appreciation: Thursday nights

I have to take a fine art and the only one that worked was music appreciation. I wanted to take Art History, but oh well.

I'm kind of excited about this semester. I'm taking 17 credit hours this semester (Astronomy & French are both 4) and that sounds intimidating to me! I've only ever taken 12. School should be busy but good and I'll be embarking on a whole new adventure at work, what with Janelle going back to work and me caring for the three kiddies all on my own!

Speaking of work, I show up this morning at 9am and Janelle looks up and says, "You know you don't have to be here today, right?" What? It's my day off? I'm sooo confused! But I ain't gonna say no! I did stay and play with the kids and chat with her for a while and then made my way home.

Had a greenvillescene.com meeting tonight. I was shocked at how many people were there! From the last meeting, there were three new writers and a great many more promotions people. It was a good meeting and I'm excited to be a part of what we're trying to do. By the way, we now have podcasts (well, one so far) if you're interested in some good music.

For some reason, the theme song for "Are You Being Served?" is stuck in my head...
Ground floor perfumery,
stationery and leather goods,

wigs and haberdashery

kitchenware and food...going up

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Those are some fun classes. I love astronomy, you should set the Astronomy Picture of The Day in your favorites so you can be ahead of the curve:

    http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

    Have you ever done a statistics class before? They can be kind of hard, especially if you have a calculus based stastics class. Make sure to do all your homework on a daily basis!

    World geography is pretty fun too, depending upon weather or not you get a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to Tiff-izizzle?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia