Skip to main content

and all the "best deceptions" and the "clever cover story" awards go to you

I'm on some sort of weird Dashboard Confessional binge. I can't recall listening to anything else the past week. Too much emo music makes one emo. (particularly lyrics like: man it takes a silly girl to lie about the dreams she has...)I must be careful with that. Emo...it's short for emotional.

Music tends to make me daydream and try to figure out what situation my life could be in to make the song fit. Even if the song could never fit. I'm largely listening to two CDs: The Places That You Come To Fear The Most and So Impossible EP.

I would be wrong to say that, late at night, when I'm least likely to control my emotions, that these songs don't make me think ridiculous things that I should not. Because sometimes they do. But, yay for me, mostly they don't. Mostly, I love singing these songs from my heart while driving to and fro.

I'm dying to know
do you do you like dreaming of things
so impossible or only the practical
or ever the wild or waiting through all your bad bad days
just to end them with
someone you care about
or do you like making out
and long drives and brown eyes
and guys that just
don't quite fit in

In other news, I've surpassed the 6000 hits mark. That's not 6000 visitors, I know, but still--it feels like quite a lot to me. I've been thinking about other people's blogs that I love to read and it is weird for me to think that there are people out there that think, "Oh, I have to check OverAnalyzed. I wonder if Tiffany has updated?" I have a PR of 3 because at least a few people think that.

So, if you do like reading my blog, I thank you. I was just curious...why? Is it that you like my style of writing, or your just a blog-a-holic, or you have other personal interests? Just curious. :-)

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. You know emo's not a real genre, right? :-P
    Actually, it prolly is for all I know. Genre labels are way overrated anyway.
    And why do I read? Force of habit, I usually check yours right after I finish mine. It's a leftover habit from my days at the office in Japan when I had nothing better to do all day than read people's blogs and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read because you are a hottie for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia