Skip to main content

I'm hungry. I'm sorry I can't think of an appropriate title, but seriously, I'm hungry...

Sorry about the two-day lapse.

Yesterday evening, after the Truth Project, I went to T.G.I.Friday's for dinner with a few friends. I had cheese sticks (some of which the boys stole while I wasn't looking part of the way through...Curtis left me with half of a mangled cheese stick) and a yummy salad with pecans and strawberries. Salad with strawberries always makes me happy. :-) I snagged a ride in Andrew's new RSX. Oooh, it's pretty. I'd love a car like that, but it's not very car seat friendly--a must for me. (Soccer mom before I'm even a mom, say the boys. Oh yes.) After that, we talked about religion and what this religion believes and what this one doesn't.

"Okay," I said before I asked a question, "now, you know, you really have to dumb this down for me."

I don't get things so well. Things must be seriously dumbed down for me. I ask for answers to be repeated a lot and I ask the same question a several times. And I don't remember most of what I just learned.

I left work today decided that I would start learning for myself. For real. So I went to Barnes & Noble to buy a Catechism (I can't bring myself to go to St. Anthony's. I'm afraid of questions.) and guess what? They didn't have a Catechism in stock! I figured they would have at least one. They've got five copies of the Qur’ān and more religious fiction that could be possibly necessary. But, oh well, I'll get it somewhere else.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. I have one... but I'm in Florida. If you want to wait about 3 weeks, I'll trade you it for a cup of coffee :) --mz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to buy one of my own; I need it. But we can still catch up over a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try that crazy internet thingie. I hear they have everything in there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia