Skip to main content

fortune cookie says: now is the time to try something new

Today was fairly eventful. Though, I've yet to declutter my apartment. ::sigh::

I went to work this morning. Until school starts, I'm going to be working every morning instead of all day, every other day. It's actually kind of nice because I wake up early and get through work and still have the rest of my day.

After work, Heather and I had our picnic. :-) It was lots of fun, once again. This time, a mommy duckie came 'round with her baby duckies! So cute! She was a selfish mommy and took tried to get the food before the little duckies could peck at it with their little duck bills.

I came home and bummed around procrastinating for a while before calling up my friend Steve. We went downtown and had Chinese for dinner. I had initially wanted ice cream but after dinner I was too full. So, back in the car. We headed for Books-a-Million in hopes that they would have a Catechism. Well, they did. They had two. One was the small, white softcover and the other was the small, white hardcover. Well, I want the big, green softcover. If I get the teeny one, it's too hard to study. I know, I've tried. I did end up buying three books though. I bought "Blue Like Jazz" so maybe I can finally finish it. We wandered past some clearance books and I grabbed a Yeates poetry book for only four bucks. As we made our way to the register, a brightly colored book entitled "Pretty Little Mistakes" caught my eye. Remember those decide-your-own-plot books? I used to read them as a kid. Anyway, this is like that! Except you are female (I think "you" used to be male in those books) and you have graduated high school and are decided what to do with the rest of your life. Well, I must be making bad choices because I've died several times. Once was nice; I died happily in the bed-and-breakfast that my late husband and I built.

Anyway, its addictive.

So, expect something new tomorrow! :-)

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what did you eat at your picnic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty standard picnic fare. Turkey & provolone on honey wheat, grapes, chips, and Snapple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds good. but I don't see anything doughnutty in there. No Twinkies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-ha, I caught you signed in. And now...nothing doughnutty. I know, sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That you did. I had to update my Ultra-Manly logbook with my latest Masculine endeavors.

    No, it's probably a good thing that you skipped the dunkin sticks. I'm sure thats how you southern girls stay all thin and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looked up kaya with fancy shawl were is she!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman