Skip to main content

COI brothers

I like my friend Caleb. A lot. (Not in the romantic sense.) Every Wednesday (and on the occasional Tuesday), I dump all my crap in his room. After dancing (or ceremony if it is a Tuesday), I hog him for a good part of the evening--if we're up to it--and he listens. He listens to all of my problems and overanalyzing and all my ridiculousness. He just tells it to me like it is. Sure, he'll tell me what I want to hear sometimes, but we both know he's just doing that to make me feel better. At the end of the evening, he walks me out to my car to ensure that a certain someone else doesn't offer to. As a fellow staffer, he gets it; he gets the way we all act around each other and doesn't draw any unnecessary conclusions out of it. He doesn't flirt with me and steers me clear of boys. "Tiffany," he said tonight, "don't you dare go down that path!"

I guess, what is really on my mind is that it's nice to have some super-duper friends. When you're developing crazy trust issues, it's good to know that there are friends out there that you really can trust.

And...okay...I was going to post a pic too...but the only one of the two of us is really scary! (Seriously, I'm missing a tooth. Not a nice photo.)

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Missing a tooth you say? How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camp Old Indian sounds a little like a cult...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a tooth pulled. It was an extra tooth called a peg lateral...I think. And it's not a cult! It's family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P That's what the culties always say, I hope they don't serve kool-aid there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman