Skip to main content

30-minute meals take me 60-minutes

Before tonight, I cannot recall the last time I actually made Mike a really yummy dinner. I mean something other than the staples of spaghetti (and garlic bread!), chicken & rice, etc. I think it was when Marco & Michelle came over for stuffed chicken.

So tonight, I made something from my Rachel Ray magazine: Sliced Steak and Mushrooms with Warm Potato Salad.

To your right is a picture of what it looks like in the magazine but not quite what it looked like on our plates--almost though. It was super easy to make and it was quite tasty too!

But what was really sliced was MY FINGER! I was slicing the steak, minding my own business--but apparently not minding enough--when I cut my finger. The first thing I did was gasp really loudly and wrap my finger in the closest towel--which was, of course, covered in bits of scallions, mustard, olive oil, etc.

Anyway, once the crisis was averted (I won't embarrass myself by telling you how much I freaked out), the finishing touches were put on the dinner and we sat down to enjoy it. :-) And it was yummy!

The recipe can be found here.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Did you know that emergency rooms get what they call the "bagel crowd" on weekends? More people come in on Sat/Sun morning with finger lascerations due to carless cutting of foodstuffs (usually bagels or bread). So don't worry about it, at least you didn't end up in the ER.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia