Skip to main content

Sick Day

I'm feeling yucky. Ugh. I couldn't sleep all night long. I think, maybe, I got a total of an our of sleep all night. So annoying. The only thing that has been helping my cough is this yucky medicine that Mike gave me. Why does medicine have to be gross? I put on a movie and hoped that I could fall asleep in front of that...but no.

Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason is actually a very annoying movie. I don't know why I didn't realize this before. The interactions between Marc and Bridget are really frustrating. The Thai prison scenes, though, are fully excellent.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. Yeah, the cold bug is really going around these last two weeks. Stay inside where it's warm and eat your chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman