Skip to main content

Survey

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
cell phone (even though I use it the most!)

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
at home. with the lights low, candles, and norah jones.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
ew, never!

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
in a past life, maybe.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Miss Kramer

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
laying down on Mike's couch

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
a dolphin trainer, a professional musician (clarinet), a cotton candy maker.

8. How many colleges did you attend?
one, Greenville Tech

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
because it's pink and comfortable

10. GAS PRICES!
Actually, I hardly every pay attention to them! I kinda squint at the numbers as I'm filling my tank, but that's it. I know, I'm awful!

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
I would stay exactly where I am. Maybe in fantasy land, I'd like to move somewhere exotic for a little while--but I like Greenville and all my family and friends.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Where is the snooze button?

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Work...

14. Favorite style of underwear?
The private kind...you know, the kind that you don't know about.

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
Boxer-briefs...not that I would really know.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Now that I don't have a dishwasher, I really procrastinate when it comes to washing the dishes.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
Totally

18. Get up early or sleep in?
Depends on my mood. But I hate to waste the day (without good reason) by sleeping in.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Hello Kitty

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
Have a quiet dinner together

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
Um...if I told anyone, wouldn't that renig it's "secret" properties?

22. When did you first start feeling old?
I haven't yet... I usually feel very young because I hang out with people a lot older than me.

23. Favorite 80's movie?
St. Elmo's Fire...*duh*

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
I've never been in a Costco...we don't have them. And the only time I went into Sams was with Runge to buy candy/ice cream/etc for the Trading Post,

26. Beach or lake?
Hmmm...either.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented a long time ago?
No, I think it's an beautiful sacrament not to be taken lightly.

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
No one.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
reading 'chick-lit'

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I am not ashamed that I love cartoon movies or Shakespeare remakes.

31. What's your drink?
lately it's been hot tea

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Indian, of course!

33. Cops or Robbers?
Umm...harmless passer-by?

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
89.3

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
the Simpsons

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
There are a lot of things I could say right now, but things are not made to regret.

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Oh, you mean the kids running around? Alex or Lauren...my, my, how do I chose?

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
No one!!!

47. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Um...Heather put President Bush, so I feel like I should put something important like that too...but I would simply love to meet Dakota Fanning.

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
none

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Once....my hairdryer caught fire...haha.

50. Last book you read for real?
I'm in the middle of a few (see sidebar)

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
No, but I have a Suzy. I love Suzy. My dad says that 'she' is actually a boy. And Mike says that it all makes sense because Suzy is so ugly. Suzy is a stuffed dog, in a dress...and a puppet. Weird, I know, but I've had Suzy since I was really little. My dad says that 'Suzy's' real name is 'Ralph'.

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In the woods. (What's you've never been backpacking?)

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
San Franciso

54. Number of texts in a day?
About 2 or 3 a day...depending on the day. Yesterday, I sent 3 and recieved 3 all to/from Mike about dinner.

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Haha. What a question. I love both, but if I had to choose, I'd start a new career.

56. Do you go to church?
Yep

57. Pencil or pen?
Pen

58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller??? has anyone seen Ferris???
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

60. What do you want to achieve in life?
My laundry list would be too long...so what I really want is happiness and joy in the everyday, the love of those around me, and for my Light to shine.

61. How old are you?
22

62. where do you see yourself when you are 40?
In a cute house in Greenville chasing around kids of my own.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia