Skip to main content

it's nice to be in a good mood...

The year is only one week and one day old, but it has been going well so far. The weather of late has been rather rainy and blustery, but it's not so bad. (Until Alex and Lauren want to play outside that is!) My relationship with God is only getting stronger and my relationships with my friends and family are all going well.

I can't complain.

A few things that I would like to accomplish this year:
-Make more A's than C's in school.
-Write on a regular basis (it keeps me sane!)
-Use correspondence to make friends feel special. (Mary your first!)
-Find a wise and godly woman to be my mentor.
-Travel by train to a city for a mini-vacation by myself.
-Take more photos
-Write more poetry
-Learn how to care for a newborn, a 2-year-old, and a 4-year-old...all at the same time.(This one isn't optional, haha!)
-Continue to centralize my life and my relationship around God.
-Be happy, successful, modest, cheerful, honest, confident, and patient!

About #8...Janelle is having a baby! Woah. At first I was excited for them, of course, but very nervous (and scared and doubtful) for me. Though I was looking forward to the awesomeness of the miracle of another beautiful baby in this house, I was less looking forward to caring for all three: Alex, Lauren, and Baby. I'm thankful that I mentioned this in shepherding group last Wednesday, because the prayers of friends really help. I'm still nervous about caring for a pre-schooler, a toddler, and a newbord, but I'm also very excited. I mean, God has blessed me with this amazing job and the wonderful opportunities that having this job provides. I should totally be clinging to these opportunities. (Even if sometimes the blessing comes in the form of an irate and screaming preschooler.) There is and there will continue to be lots of learning on my Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays that I spend with the kids and out of the classroom, but it's excellent hands-on learning and loving that God is using to guide me to my future vocation.

Now to finish off the work day so I can have make a yummy dinner and maybe have a glass of wine with the man I love.

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. yay for mentioning me! i'm totally gonna write you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

    www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

    If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

    Thanks,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia