Skip to main content

Thursday Thirteen #21


13 Things Tiffany is thankful for

1…. All the amazing blessings that God has gifted me with lately.
2.... Mike--and all the wonderful things that come with knowing him.
3.... My amazing family.
4.... Amazing friends who will help me move my heavy sleeper sofa.
5.... A new apartment.
6.... Alex, Lauren, Jeff, and Janelle--an amazing family that make my days wonderful and my job more than just work.
7.... North Hills Community Church and my Shepherding Group
8.... Learning new things--sometimes I get really annoyed with school, but I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to go.
9.... Awesome friends.
10.... Softlips®
11.... poetry, photography, philosophy, psychology
12.... 2-layer pumpkin pie!
13.... Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving Song--- Turkey for me, Turkey for you, Let's eat the turkey, In my big brown shoe, Love to eat the turkey, At the table, I once saw a movie, With Betty Grable, Eat that turkey, All night long, Fifty million Elvis fans, Can't be wrong, Turkey lurkey doo and, Turkey lurkey dap, I eat that turkey, Then I take a nap

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




♥Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia