Skip to main content

Meet...


...well, I don't have a name for her yet. Its my new-to-me car. A 2004 VW Passat. Super cute and German. Sounds like someone we know? Hmmm... 

Thank you to my super amazing husband for finding this car. And thank you to whoever bought that 1998 Toyota Corolla that we almost bought. ;) 

For the first time in my life, I'd like to name my car. My sister has named her cars over the years (like Roxy the Ford Probe) and I've known others do to so as well. I'm in love with my new car and it needs a name.




Went to Yankee candle today with a fabulous bogo coupon. Decided to also get something to put my car in the holiday spirit.


Any name suggestions would be appreciated. Something cute. 

Lauren suggested Lizzie, Lauren, and Cutie Pie. In case those are on the very long list of potential names you're about to submit, you should know that I didn't want any of them.

Comments

  1. Trudy. Bam. You know that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Leo said I should stick with a German name. I think he's right. Trudy is, according to babynames.com, of English origins. However, it is short for Gertrude which is German...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other suggestions (from my facebook page):
    The Kookenator
    Casper
    Spooky
    Lorelei
    Goethe
    Chaucer
    White Cloud
    Ricochet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tiffany! So excited you got a new car . . . are you ok with it being white??? :) I suggest Leisel or Greta for your Name, by the way. We missed you at LBS on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trudy is PERFECT. She just seems like a Trudy. I like Liesl as well, but I've always preferred this spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to go with Stargirl on this. She does look like a Trudy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia