Skip to main content

Purposeful Passion

So, this past weekend was the Singles' Retreat in Gatlinburg, TN. And it was so good. I was so refreshed and I feel so full! I have a renewed encouragement that God has an awesome plan for my life. He knows what He is going to do with me and when He is going to do it. It might not be at the time/with the person/at the place/etc... that I have in mind. It is so important to keep in mind that it is not even up to me. I am fickle and I ride on my emotions a lot...to a fault sometimes. I want direction in life. I desire to know where and what I am meant to be and do. I have to cling to my Father and be totally dependent on Him. I cannot accomplish anything at all--but with God all things are possible, right? God has provided, is providing, and will provide. Isn't that a blessing?

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia