Skip to main content

There are SO many other things that I should be doing...

[Relationship Status] - Taken
[Parents still together] - Yes
[Siblings] - Mary & Leo
[Pets] - None (though my sister has a fish named Bucephalis)
[Color] - Pink
[Number] - 7 and multipules of 7
[Animal]- Cat
[Book] - currently? PS, I love you
[Flower]- dasies (thanks, mike!)

DO YOU
[Twirl your hair?]- it's too short
[Cheat on tests?] - nah
[Like roller coasters?] - love 'em
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] - Mmm...downtown might be nice.
[Write in cursive or print?] - mixture of both?
[Ever get off the internet?] - i've had to b/c of camp
[Believe there is life on other planets?]- maybe
[Read the newspaper?] - sometimes
[Collect anything?] - Spoons! (i got 4 new spoons on my trip!)

CURRENT
[Current clothing] - jeans and a pink tank top
[Current hair] - in a pony tail
[Current thing I ought to be doing] - showering, packing, going to camp, working, going to church, etc...
[Currently playing] nothin'

LAST
[Last movie you watched] - Dick
[Last thing you ate] - rice krispie
[Last thing you drank] - grape gatorade

LOVE
[First crush] - Joey from high school
[You believe in "the one?"] - yes
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] - no
[Too shy to make the first move?] - Not too shy, but I'd really rather not.

ARE YOU
[A Daydreamer] - Totally
[Sarcastic] - on occasion
[Shy] - it depends on the situation
[Talkative] - yes

WOULD YOU RATHER
[Pierce your nose or lip?] - I guess if I had to choose, I'd say nose.
[Be serious or funny?] - I can't have too much of either. but funny is nice

ARE YOU
[Simple or complicated?]- I'm very simple

ABOUT YOU
[What time is it] - 3:03pm
[Name] - Tiffany
[Nickname] - Tiff, Tiffy, Tiff-izzle, etc

WHAT DO YOU WANT
[Where do you want to live] - in Greenville
[How many kids do you want] - As many as God wants me to have. Hopefully he wants me to have 2 - 4
[What kind of job do you want]- Undecided...
[Do you want to get married] - Of course.
[are you double jointed] - No
[Can you cross your eyes] - Yeah
[Can you roll your tongue] - mmmhmm

CLOTHES, ETC..
[Which shoe goes on first]- right shoe
[Brand of sock] - various
[Shirt preference] - right now? Class B's...haha
[How much money do you carry in your wallet] - I'm poor, nothing!
[Where do you like to shop for clothes]- the scout shop...just kidding. Pac Sun, Belk, Old Navy.

IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU
[Bought something] - Yep
[Gotten sick] - Nope
[Sang] - Yeah! Mary, Dad, and I sang with the radio on the way home.
[Felt stupid] - often!
[Missed someone] - I miss Mike
[Gotten drunk] - Nope
[Gotten high] - never
[Danced crazy] - not in the past 24 hours
[Gotten your hair cut] - no
[Watched cartoons] - no

LAST PERSON THAT
[Saw you cry] - Dad
[Slept in your bed] - Me...but it's been a while
[Made you cry] - Mary
[Said 'I love you' to you] - haha, Scoutmaster Fox!

HAVE YOU EVER
[Been to Europe] - yes
[Been to Hawaii] - yes
[Been to the Caribbean] - no
[Been to Mexico] - no

1. Honestly, are you in love right now? yes
2. Honestly, what color is your underwear? maroon
3. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? I'm wondering where Mike is and what he is doing.
4. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Not really sure...
5. Honestly, what did you do today? Woke up, did laundry, packed a little, went down to the lake, showed off my mad canoeing skills, had a couple hot dogs, hung out with the scouts, came back up to the house.
6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Sometimes
7. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Nope
8. Honestly, do you watch disney channel? I don't have TV
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Nope
10. Honestly what makes you happy most of the time? being silly!
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? nope
12. Honestly, what is your mood right now? Mostly good.
13. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? Duh, my super-fly boyfriend.
14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Nope
15. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? nope
16. Honestly, do you like someone? yeah, Mike.
17. Honestly, does anyone like you? He better ;-)
18. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? It's going far.
19. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? Yep

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS
LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: - Daddy
LAST CAR RIDE: - Last night, after midnight. From GSP to my parent's house
LAST TIME YOU CRIED: Oh...when reading PS, I love you
LAST TIME YOU ATE: - Lunch time
LAST SHIRT WORN: - my "National Scouting For Boys Association" shirt
LAST PHONE CALL: - My dad, telling us that he would be late picking us up.
LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: aside from the keyboard? my cup.
LAST FUNERAL: Wow. Um...Miss Margarets funeral in 2002, I guess.
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Oh, about a month ago?
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: I'm pretty excited about Thrusday. Mike's coming home!
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: Scoutmaster Fox
LAST THING YOU DRANK: Gatorate
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: last night, singing "the land down under" in the car with my family. we're goofs.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia