Skip to main content

Saturday afternoon disjointed thoughts

 


Every part of me feels tired. My muscles feel physically tired. My heart is emotionally weary. I feel unable to be fully present. I just want to take a nap or snuggle into my quilt and zone out.

But I also feel like I should be productive. Unload the dishwasher. Make my bed. Do a load of laundry...or three. I promised the kids we would make fossils later (modeling clay and an object for the mold. Plaster for the fossil. It is pretty fun.)

We took the kids to get haircuts today and it felt like a waste of money. I'm going to have to take my son in somewhere else soon. He likes his hair long, but its needs style. They don't do style at Great Clips. They just cut. My daughter really wanted her first cut. She basically got a tiny bit trimmed off the bottom. I could have done that for free. She loved it and felt like a big girl, though.

I've got this painful monster of a cystic zit coming in under my eyebrow. Let me repeat. Under. My. Eyebrow. What the heck. I can't do anything about it. It feels too deep to do anything about. So, perhaps its a good thing that it's under my eyebrow? Because if it was accessible, I'd totally be messing with it.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia