Skip to main content

PMT challenge day 5: OMG vests


Even though I don’t love this particular vest -- because I wish it was a bit more fitted and I don't love the windbreaker type of fabric -- I’m totally sold on vests in general.

I hate coats because they’re so bulky and in the way. Luckily, I live in a pretty moderate climate! I think vests are ideal for our mild winters, they keep your core warm without too much additional bulk. Also, I think they make outfits more interesting!

I’ll definitely be on the lookout for more vests.

All these clothes were bought specifically for this challenge and I'm glad I have them! (Today is day five.)


Tops to bottom:
Tee: Merona (thrifted)
Vest: Old Navy (via Plato's Closet NWT)
Jeans: Daughters of the Liberation (via ThredUP)
Shoes: Dexflex (via Poshmark)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman