Skip to main content

PMT challenge: day 10

I kind of hate coats. I hate how they feel bulky and feel like they restrict movement. So last year I got this "cardi-coat" from Old Navy. Keeps me warm enough for SC winters and is super cozy. But its a oversized and I don't always love oversized clothes on my small frame. For some reason, though, adding this scarf REALLY makes it work. I have no idea why, but now I love it.

The challenge called for a leopard print scarf, but this one is new and I was looking forward to wearing it. This scarf is now my favorite thing in my closet!

I love this outfit so much, that it was yesterday's prompt, but I'm wearing it again to a moms' night out tonight. ;)

Formula: solid tee + utility jacket + black jeans + leopard print scarf + cognac booties.


Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman