Skip to main content

I'm drowning in my scarf

{Top: Forever 21 old | Scarf: gift | Jeggings: American Eagle | Shoes: dexflex via Poshmark | Watch: Garmin}
That's what I texted Rachel on Sunday. I actually got this scarf from her at last year's annual scarf swap party. I love the party but I don't even really like scarves! I never feel like I am wearing them correctly. But she texted me back that it looked good, so I just decided to go for it.

And you know what? No one stopped to tell me that I looked ridiculous in my scarf. (Obviously.)

Also, these jeggings. You can't tell in the photo but they're plum colored. They're American Eagle Outfitters Sateen X Jeggings. They're amazing. They fit so well and they are SO SOFT. I wish I had one in every muted color of the rainbow. 

You will be seeing these shoes quite a bit for a while. I have too many pairs of running shoes, but as far as my other shoes... I have one pair of sad leather Teva flip flops, one pair of white Keds that won't stay white, one pair of gorgeous cognac wedge booties. I need more ballet flats and booties. I'm working on it but I'm also cheap. So it might be a while.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman