Skip to main content

how to style a graphic tee

{Blazer: Old from, uhhhh, Belk? | Tee: MOPS tee! | Jeggings: American Eagle via Miracle Hill | Shoes: Caroline String Tie Flat | Earrings: Gift | Watch: Garmin}
I've been googling "how to style a graphic tee" a lot lately. I have a couple fun tees that I want to figure out how to actually style when I feel like doing more than just pairing them with jeans or yoga pants.

Anyway, cute blazer with black jeans and graphic tee underneath! I'm loving it. And yeah, this isn't really a "graphic" tee, but it's still a good combo to keep in mind when one has to (or wants to) wear a team t-shirt or something like that. 

I wore this outfit to my MOPS meeting earlier this week. I don't even remember the last time I wore this blazer (you can see it styled differently here) but it's always been to cute of a piece to get rid of. The lace detail in the back puts it over the top!

These black jeggings feel like yoga pants. The blazer is jersey material. This outfit is incredibly comfortable, y'all. I'm in love.

Trying to find a style blogger pose... 

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman