Skip to main content

A Place | #fmsphotoaday


Today's prompt: a place. All day long I was wracking my brain and not coming up with any good ideas for this photo! Joseph and I both have colds. Mine feels much more minor than his, but that's probably because I'm not shooting snot rockets down my face every time I sneeze. 

Motherhood is so glamorous, y'all. 

After he woke up from nap #2, I decided some fresh air would do us both some good. We went to a little park downtown and, just like I had anticipated, it was almost entirely empty. Joseph isn't at the age where he wants/needs other kids to run around with (the whole running thing isn't a life skill he currently has) so I like this small empty park. We had our choice of swings and there weren't other people watching me as I slid down the slide. 

Anyway, that's our place for the photo.

And you know what? The fresh air really did us both some good. 

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia