Skip to main content

so much pretty: i really love these floral tights

See, this is what happens when I take on a challenge. I'm like, What? I have to blog about something specific every day? Sure the comments are nice, but I don't know what my favorite childhood memory is.

I'm thinking about catching up. Or simply using the challenges as prompts later as I need ideas. I mean, I have a stack of old photos from my childhood that I was planning to scan...but guess that will have to wait.

This outfit is from the end of February and, I'm not going to lie, I LOVE how my hair looks here. Messy, yes, but I like it. And it is getting longer. Not long enough...but it's getting there.

This is how you know my bangs are getting a little long...when they are parted in the middle. I wore them to the side a few times. And, as of yesterday, I decided that I still seriously love my bangs and I'm not going to get rid of them...yet.

Oh, and the denim skirt? It's from this store in Bangladesh that had all the clothes that weren't able to make it to the stores because of the flaws. Not sure what is wrong with this skirt except that I'm pretty sure it was sized wrong. It was sized a 2, but I still had to get it taken in by my mom.

Are you getting tired of these floral tights yet? Well, there is a hole on one of the toes which makes me all kinds of sad because I LOVE these tights. Every time I go to Target, I look for another pair of floral tights but, alas, I think they are no longer in style or something. (Like I care.) So, I will continue my search.

Anyone know where I could find great (relatively cheap) floral tights? In stores or online?



Outfit details:
Earrings: DIY
Necklace: Kate Spade
Top: American Eagle (thrifted NWT)
Cami: Mossimo Supply co
Belt: Target? I think?
Skirt: GAP
Tights: Xhilaration
Boots: Mossimo

Comments

  1. I would check out urban outfitters website. I know I have photographed several girls wearing stunning floral tights from there. Also I would check ebay you can find cheap yet good quality anything there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia