Skip to main content

So Much Pretty: sequined sandals...my favorite!

I was so dang excited to wear these shoes to work the other day. We played outside all afternoon, including sidewalk chalk on the driveway. Sidewalk chalk is my sign that spring really is just around the corner. Wearing sandals is a good sign too. ;)

Like my tee? Lauren, Davis, Cameron (neighbor friend), and I were all wearing similar colored tees. I guess we all got the memo!

Sorry for the terribly unflattering pose in photo #2. I really should have known better, but I was running late and the camera was blinking at me!

Necklace: Kate Spade
Tee: Mossimo Supply Co
Jeans: J. Crew
Sandals: White Mountain

Comments

  1. No way! You get to wear sandals and play with sidewalk chalk already? Life is so unfair! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in the south has it's perks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia