Skip to main content

so much pretty: olive keds

Again with the awkward pose on the right. OH well. I seriously love the way my hair looks in these photos. My favorite part? This is the easiest way to do my hair! I dry my bangs using steps 1-3 from this tutorial and then I let the rest air dry. I think for this look I actually fell asleep with wet hair.

Easy peasy! Which is nice because blunt bangs are kind of high maintenance. Enough so that I'm toying around with the idea of growing them out...

I love this outfit because it is so bright and colorful and comfortable! And I don't care that Mary hates my Keds. :)

Speaking of Mary, she took these photos when I went to visit her last weekend. YAY. I love visiting my sister!

I'm just trying to let you know how cold I am!
Outfit details:
Necklace: Kate Spade
Sweater: Mossimo Supply Co
Jeans: Mossimo
Shoes: Keds

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia