Skip to main content

so much pretty: colombian statement necklace

I recently modeled for a sweet local photographer, Jamie Benoit. It was my first time modeling with a new photographer (i.e. someone who wasn't already one of my friends) and I wasn't sure what to expect. However, Jamie is super sweet and I had such a fun time getting to know her and taking fun pictures!

I had the hardest time picking out my outfits because I really wanted to make sure that what I chose fit with Jamie's vision. This was my first look. I wasn't sure if I should have paired this necklace with such a busy blazer, but because the necklace is so neutral, it worked!


This is the teaser Jamie posted on her FB page and I think it's my favorite of the whole set!



Find Jamie on Model Mayhem or Facebook!

Outfit details:
Floral Blazer from Dillard's
Necklace from Columbia (as in, Mike bought it for me when he was on a mission trip)
Tank top from Target
(I was also wearing black leggings and black combat boots.)

Comments

  1. This is RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!! Love the first pic best, even though you can barely see that bad ass necklace in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia