Skip to main content

So Much Pretty: stripes & lace

This outfit was one of my absolute favorites of the last few weeks of 2012. The boots and blazer were both "on a whim" purchases, but I have definitely gotten my money's worth!

I feel both comfortable and chic in this outfit and I've actually worn it several times. I never thought much of either blazers or booties before and would have never thought that they'd become go-to pieces of mine!

Please excuse the weird pose.
I don't think I've had an SMP post since I got bangs, have I? My face definitely looks different with them and I am just lovin' the new look! It does take a bit more to get ready because I always have to do my hair, though.


I just love the lace detail on the back of this blazer. It's made me wonder why on earth I don't have more lace in my wardrobe. It's so pretty!

Blazer: Eyeshadow from Belk
Tee-shirt: Express (gift)
Necklace, jeans, & boots: Target

**edit**
Some better pictures of this outfit were taken while I was "modeling" for some friends :)
Image ©Judy Pristash Photography
Image ©Kathy Duncan

Comments

  1. The back detailing is a really interesting twist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Definitely takes this piece from, "Oh, that's a cute blazer." to "LOVE!"

      Delete
  2. Hi,how are you? This is a very fun look. The blazer adds a surprise with the detail in the back. Very fun!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorites! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia