Skip to main content

e.l.f. Essential Mechanical Eyelash Curler review

[source]
The e.l.f. Essential Mechanical Eyelash Curler is one of the most rated eyelash curlers on MakeupAlley (my go-to site for reading reviews on any beauty aisle products). Only the Shu Uemura and the Shiseido eyelash curlers have been reviewed more.

  • The Shu Uemura has 2009 reviews with an average rating of 4.2/5. ($20)
  • The Shiseido has 1026 reviews with an average rating of 4.5/5. ($19)
  • The e.l.f. has 680 reviews with an average rating of 3.9/5. ($1)

Yes, really. The e.l.f. eyelash curler only costs $1!


Well, that makes it look like a pretty good deal. And really, if the gals on MakeupAlley love it, it must be good. Also, my favorite YouTube Guru, emilynoel83, loves it. Also, I'm a pretty big fan of almost all things e.l.f.

So, really, this must be a fantastic product.

Guess what? I hate this eyelash curler. For whatever reason, it doesn't work for me. It doesn't even do an OK job for me. It barely curls my lashes at all. And that barely-there curl? Falls flat within the hour whether I have mascara on or not.

I don't curl my eyelashes often, but when I do, I want something that is less with the fail. I'm glad this was only $1 because I didn't feel so bad about throwing it in the trash.

Comments

  1. I don't get the love for this curler! It sucks so hard. I love my Revlon Extra Curl lash curler which has a freaking 3.3 on MUA. Works like a dream for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, what the heck. You gave the E.L.F. curler 3 stars but you clearly hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Not sure why I did that. Maybe it gets extra points because it's so cheap?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia