Skip to main content

I'm a pirana!!!



So, I went to th orthodontist last Thursday and I came out looking like the girl from Finding Nemo. No, not really, but I do have RUBBER BANDS. Oh, the horror. Not so bad, actually, because I only have one. I think it's to adjust my bite, but I'm not really sure. I got terrified when Jamie started talking about rubber bands because I once had a friend that had her mouth practically rubber banded shut.

I have some AWESOME news though.

My braces are coming off in about six months. Isn't that wonderful? Mike has never known me without braces. He says it will be like a whole new girlfriend. Isn't that sweet?

♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. You're kidding right? That's not sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i'm kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better a rubber band than a broken arm or having your eyebrows fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, it would be sad if your eyebrow fell off. Honestly, there might even be tears.

    Oh... and there's an 'e' in the, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman