Skip to main content

so much pretty: the price tag

I got this dress off the clearance rack at TJ Maxx for $12. It's not really something I think I would have normally picked up, but I decided to go for it. I had left the tags on because I wasn't 100% sold on it. I tried on this outfit. Mike liked it. (He said it looked a little "cowgirl." And I said, "Um, in a good way, right?!?) And I liked it, so I went ahead and wore it to church.

I was feeling pretty good. You know, I curled my hair fairly successfully, I had actually remembered to wear makeup, and I was wearing an outfit that I thought qualified for a "So Much Pretty" post for the first time in a long time.

Well, about 15 minutes into the service, I realized I never cut off the tags. The tags were attached at the back collar of the dress which meant everyone behind me could see the bright red tag through the kind of sheer cream colored dress. I threw on my cardi, cringing. Why couldn't it have been a cream colored tag to at least blend in a little!

Ha ha! Go me. ;)

Oh, and you like my hair? I used my brand new Remington T-Studio Pearl curling wand. I think I'll post a review on it later, but yeah, curling my hair is one of my latest obsessions.


Noonday Collection bouquet necklace, Banana Republic Outlet cardigan, Poof Excellence belted dress (from TJ Maxx), Timex Weekender watch (with a new mint strap!), Steve Madden boots.

Comments

  1. Your hair. YOUR HAIR. Your FREAKING HAIR. It's so... romantic. Please please PLEASE link to the curler and do a tutorial. PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link is in following post and, you know, I think I will do a tutorial. Also, thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Tiffany! This is the 2nd "so much pretty" dress of yours that I also own (except mine is gray)! Good taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia