Skip to main content

so much pretty: day 2

So, you'll recall yesterday's post included some fabulous curly hair. Well, I just had to share how my hair looked on day two.

Now let me take you through the timeline real quick:
Sunday, 3pm-ish: Curled hair. Did NOT use hairspray. Brushed it out after curling it.
11pm-ish: Brushed hair with a boar bristle brush. Went to bed.
8pm-ish: Woke up. Brushed hair w/ paddle brush (to de-tangle) then a boar bristle brush.
----cleaned house, lunch with girl friends, picked up kids, homework, sat outside for an hour during swim practice---
7pm-ish: Brushed hair w/ boar bristle brush. Took these pictures.

As you can see, I didn't really do anything to encourage these curls to stay. I didn't apply any hairspray or product. I didn't baby my hair. In fact, with all that brushing, I was practically begging the curls to leave. Not really...I just hate how curly hair tangles so easily. Also, I want to see if my new brush really does distribute oils.

I am so super impressed with the way my hair held these curls even after all that sleeping on 'em and brushing them out.

My hair generally holds a curl pretty well. But it always falls out by the end of the day...certainly while I sleep! So, if you have the kind of hair that doesn't hold a curl, I would suggest trying it out. :)
Oh, and for the record, these pictures are completely unedited. I just shot jpegs (instead of RAW) in Auto mode. This is for my sister who wanted to know the the previous photos accurately represented my hair color.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia