Skip to main content

greenery

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Mike and I went up to Michigan at the end of August to spend a few days with family. 

My main camera of choice for the trip was my Minolta x-700. Some people still think I'm crazy for using a film camera when I could be using digital...don't you know that you can take hundreds of photos without spending money to develop them?! But I don't care, I love shooting with my Minolta.

These couple photos are just shots from around my MIL's house. Right next door is a soybean field. There are fields upon fields in that part of the state. Mostly corn and soybeans.

There are also really pretty weeds growing in the ditches. It's not me cultivating a flower that makes it a thing of beauty. God plants pretty flowers wherever he wants--even in the ditches. :)



Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia