Skip to main content

self portrait project


I took this photo yesterday. I was just playing around with off camera lighting and didn't have a model, so I used myself! (And, by the way, it's really annoying running back and forth to the camera because I don't have a wireless shutter release.)

I have seen some amazing self portrait photographers, like Rosie Hardy for instance, and taking this simple self portrait yesterday made me thinking about having my own self portrait project.

Certainly nothing like a 365...hahahahah! We all know I would fail at that. But maybe, every so often, I'll try to take a creative self portrait. I took two yesterday, so I've already got one lined up for tomorrow. Oh yeah. ;)

Comments

  1. hey :) I've been going through that girls Flickr & her self portraits are amazing! I love discovering new talented photographers and artist of different mediums. whatever Tiffiany, Your photograpghy and self portraits are pretty amazing too ;)

    I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia