Skip to main content

self portrait project: how i spend an awful lot of my time

...editing photos, reading blogs, watching tv (currently Buffy the Vampire Slayer), looking up recipes, blogging, refreshing Facebook.

I'm usually a bit more hunched over too, probably. Don't tell my chiropractor...

And I usually use a white MacBook, not a MacBook Air, but my computer was being repaired when I took this photo. My computer got fixed, by the way, in record time from the Apple Store! I dropped it off on Friday and they shipped it off to repair the back light on the screen and some broken plastic from a design flaw. I got it back on Wednesday looking as good as a new computer. Yay! :) 

And, yes, for all this technology, that IS my film camera next to me. I still love shooting with film!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia