Skip to main content

girl on the street: take my picture

Street photography is making me be more friendly to the people I see while walking around. When I'm downtown, I smile at just about everyone I pass, just to see if they'll smile back.

I was trying to take a photo of a bird up in a tree when a couple walked by and looked up in to the tree. I smiled and explained what I was doing. Normally, I might just smile and not say anything.

Normally, I wouldn't be taking a photo of a bird using a film camera.

Anyway, they said something back, I don't remember what. We started chatting about photography and film and film cameras. And, of course I took their photo!


Then, the gentleman asked if he could take my picture with my camera. Sure! We all know I love getting my picture taken.


Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman