Skip to main content

so much pretty: frilly

So, I know what you're going to say. No, Tiffany. We didn't want a picture of you wearing a purple shirt. We wanted a picture of you with the purple hair.



Well guess what? These photos (snapped by the lovely Erin of Photo 127 Photography) were taken before I dyed my hair. So deal with it. Please.

^_^

Anyway, this is an important post too. Why? Because I wear this outfit all the freaking time. Or, rather, I did. Before my hair changed color. Which, by the way, is not as purple as the previous photo would leave you to believe. Yes, you read that right. I misled you. It's just, all the other Instagram filters made my hair look brown!

Speaking of brown? Does my hair look a lighter brown than before in these photos? That's because I totally used Sun-In. Seriously. I used it liberally and I loved it.



I love love love this shirt. It's cute. It's frilly. It's a gorgeous color. And the jeans? Didn't think I'd still be rockin' the jeggings in the SC heat, but I am. And I still love them.

shirt: banana republic, jeans: target, shoes: marshalls (they're these sandals), earrings: I can't remember, and I cant' tell by looking at this photo

Comments

  1. Yes, it does look lighter. I like it, but I like the purple hair better...I think? It would help if I could see it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman