Skip to main content

wee bit wednesday v47.

{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Oh, hmm... how about the one when I had to break up with Justin. What made it so awkward was that we had only been dating a few days. He was in the "everything's new and wonderful" stage and I was in the "I'm sick of you and now I've got to figure out how to tell you" stage. It was a load of laughs.


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Gosh, um, Jasmine Star, I guess. She's fabulous and such a wonderful photographer. Also, she's a Christian, has a cute husband and a cute dog, AND she's a twin. We have so much in common.


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
All kinds except the ones with really strong GROSS flavor. Like bleu cheese. That is not yummy at all. But, really, I love all kinds of cheeses.
{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Miss Kramer. She got engaged in the middle of the school year. She had a tooth pulled and the tooth fairy gave her five whole dollars. She had curly brown hair and helped my tie my shoes.{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Mike. But I call him when I have good days too. :)


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Oh, heck no. I had no talent when I was in school.{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Severus Snape.


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
I can, but I usually don't because I'm usually wearing contacts. That, and it hurts.{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Nope. Never. I am an excellent typist. However, I'm quite skilled at producing many a typo as well.


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
I took a nap in the car on Sunday on the way home from the beach, does that count? I was exhausted!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia