Skip to main content

wee bit wedensday v42.



{one} how often do you do laundry?
once a week when i'm organized, more when i'm not

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?sugar

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
save the money for a couple l-series lenses and a vacation with my hubby
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
once I got to them, my jornalism classes were my favorite

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
no, but I'd so love to!

{six} what was your high school mascot?
the Devildogs! i've never heard of another highschool having the same mascot :)

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
i'm torn. i mean, go into space? who gets an opportunity like that?! it'd be amazing. at the same time, it's never been something that i've dreamed of doing, so it doesn't have a huge pull for me.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
probably about once a month.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
depends on the situation. is it a fun roadtrip with multiple stops along the way? or am i just trying to get to point b? i like both.

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
yes, at a white elephant party. but in that situation, it's okay :)

Comments

  1. I should have liked my journalism classes -- but they were so much work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I believe that I've have re-gift a gift for white elephant. Typically, that's probably when every one does re-gift. Both sides of my family does white elephant. So a lot of times, we'll use the gift we received the year before for that year's for the white elephant that the gift didn't come from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devildog...isn't that a hot dog?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @elaine: a devildog is a US Marine. Our mascot was a bulldog with a WWII helmet. it might also be some sort of hotdog, i don't know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia