Skip to main content

so much pretty: it's about dang time

Today, after pilates, I decided to shove aside my yoga pants, think about what I was going to wear, and have a So Much Pretty day. I've been all paint-stained jeans and last-years flip-flops these days.

Let's start this post with how I started my outfit. With my hair.

YES! My hair is long enough do to this hairstyle. As long as I have a LOT of bobby pins--which I always do. I don't know that I've worn my hair like this since high school, so I really am lovin' it. I basically I made a dutch braid on either side, wrapped them around, and pinned to my hearts content. Then I added a flower clip (made by Stargirl!) to finish it off. But it looks pretty messy in this picture, so how about the otherside...

Even prettier! Earrings were made by me. This is the first time I've done a complicated braid to my own hair and I'm pretty pleased with the results. And I hope I get better with practice. :)

This is a photo from this morning, when my makeup was fresh. I wanted to showcase my red lipstick for you. And my lopsided smile apparently.

Once Mike got home, he came outside to take some pictures for me. (Thanks, baby!) Like those jeans? Did you know that skinny jeans are officially OUT for spring? I think I'll still wear mine, though, since I just joined the trend. But flare jeans are back in, I hear. I got these ones for $5 from Target about a month ago. I probably wouldn't have bought them if they were $10. I'm pretty cheap like that.

Do I look like I'm about to punch you? I'm not. I was grabbing my cardigan and making what I thought might be a sexy face. Did it work? All I can see are my fists.

The cardigan is old. I've had it for a long long time. Probably since 2003. The camisole was purchased at Plato's Closet about two year ago. The shoes are from Target and I love them. They are my sexiest high heels.

Comments

  1. Your hair look so lovely. I'm glad you're getting a lot of use out of those clips!

    That pic w/ your fists? When I saw it, I thought, dang that is a really good picture of Tiff. You look alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. I just bought a pair of white skinny jeans for spring. Oh well.

    You look lovely in your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aargh...I couldn't see the shoes! Post a shoe shot please! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is adorable!! I love the duel braids! And yes, you look tough in that photo with the fist! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 your shoes, would def like a closer shot of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia