Skip to main content

new recipe: Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup

Tonight, I made the easiest soup EVER! Okay, well, that was a little bit of an exaggeration. It's way easier to dump some Progresso out of a can and heat it up in the microwave. So, let me say that this is the easiest soup from scratch EVER!

:)

You can read the super simple recipe HERE.

The recipe calls for both chicken broth and veggie broth. I had chicken stock that I made over the weekend (using these instructions) but I didn't have enough. I was just going to buy chicken broth (BTW at Publix, Wolfgang Puck Organic Broth is cheaper then Progresso or Swanson), but I noticed this:

Organic, vegan (not that I'm a vegan) base for broth. I bought one in each beef, chicken, and vegetable. At less than $7/jar, it is way cheaper than buying a ton of broth.

Anyway, I couldn't have been happier with the soup. And Mike loved it too. It was way delicious. I served it with our favorite biscuits, Mary B's. WIN.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia