Skip to main content

so much pretty: valentine's day

Valentine's day, so I wore pink. I LOVE pink. This here is another one of those old navy maternity shirts I talked about in this post. Again, NO BABY. This outfit is exciting because I am wearing socks over jeans and my hair in a ponytail. Anytime my hair is in a pony, the day is a success. That is, until my hair grows out and I can put it in a pony everyday.

Bella is my 2nd Valentine. Here I am, letting her be in my picture and she goes and licks my chin. Gross. Rotten little mongrel. Afterwards, I sanitized my whole face. And those of you who don't think that's gross clearly do not appreciate how often your dog licks his or her own butt.

This flower is another one made by Stargirl. They're getting to be some of my favorite accessories.

Here is my face. Pretty natural here, except I think I'm wearing eyeliner. I'm not sure why I'm posting this photo and can only hope that it doesn't scare you off. See that earring, it's a coffee cup. So cute, right? It's match is a spoon! Even cuter!

Here is Bella sniffing my knees. She loves to sniff my knees, I have no idea why. May I say that I really love the light pink with the dark jeans? I loved this outfit because it was quite comfortable, but I still felt put together and really, I love these boots.

Okay, top to bottom: Earrings from a friend, flower brooch made by Stargirl, Old Navy top, Refuge skinny jeans, sock dreams otk socks, and Madden Girl boots.

[I love guests! If your outfit is so much pretty and you want to be featured, please email me! fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com]

Comments

  1. Maybe I will make you more flowers. Also, you're dumb -- you are beautiful without makeup on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sniffs your knees because that's as high as she can reach?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia