Skip to main content


You know, I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm in a blogging funk as much as I feel that I've got nothing interesting to say. Or, really, that it just doesn't occur to me to blog. I've been reading all of your blogs, however. I'm still on the map, I swear. If you twitter, follow me @fraukuech and let me know that you're one of my blog readers. Otherwise, I probably won't follow you back in fear that you're a random spammer or a twitter zombie.

Partially to blame is this man:


Kristy got me Professor Layton and the Unwound Future as an early Christmas gift. And, of course, I was immediately addicted. If you have a Nintendo DS and if you like brain puzzles and a good mystery to solve, get this game! I've beaten the game. Now, if anyone would like to get me Professor Layton and the Curious Village, I would much appreciate it. (I have played the Diabolical Box on our trip to Bangladesh.)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia