Skip to main content

a wee bit of me wednesdays 2


{one} what kind of camera do you have? Canon Rebel XT and a Fugifilm Finepix E900 
{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy? a Canon 60d
{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away?  Tough question! Same house, if I had to choose. 5000 is an expensive distance to travel and I might not get to see them for YEARS if I lived that far away!
{four} is your christmas tree up yet? No, but Mike says we can put one up this weekend!! I'm so excited :) 
{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store? Sometimes. 
{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life? Eating the same meal for the rest of my life. I love food and I'd hate to be incredibly limited forever. 
{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season. my husband, my family, my church 
{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? No. I did get it done once, but it's too much upkeep for me. And I like my hair :) 
{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater? Mostly at home. But some movies beg to be seen on the big screen.... like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once? $1000/week. I don't know that I'd be able to handle a five million dollars!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia