Skip to main content

First Annual Greenville Zombie Awakening















Comments

  1. Wait - you're in Greenville?? Me too!

    And how did my husband miss this event? He's obsessed with zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world!! :)

    I only heard about it because my SIL invited me to the facebook event. It wasn't widely advertised, but hopefully they'll do it again next year. It was pretty fun to be there, even if I wasn't zombiefied. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! These shots are awesome!! Everyone looked really realistic! Pretty crazy. I didn't even know about this event! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there - I can see my friend in one of the photos! It was an incredible time and those photos are great! I like the dark gritty feel!
    Troy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia