Skip to main content

Saturday shops: Vegancraftastic


Okay, let's be honest. I am a TOTAL sucker for cute fabric. And there is cute fabric all over today's featured shop, Vegancraftastic.

Out on a Limb -- Bird Pin ($2)
I love birds. You guys know that? I love birds. I love how I can hear many birds outside my living room window. I especially love finches. I also really love illustrated birds in whimsical colors. Like this pink. How cute is this? You can also get matching bags such as this zippered pouch. How cute!

Bird Watcher Zippered Pouch ($10)

Giraffe Gardens Drawstring Bag ($15)
And this drawstring bag? It is so much cute!. The print of this fabric is so fun and fabulous!

Sleepy Hedgehog Pin ($2)
*Squeeeee* I love hedgehogs. So super cute. If you are reading this, and you are overwhelmed with a desire to purchase this pin for me...please do not hold back. Ugh, so cute. There are all sorts of pins. I picked a few cute ones, but there's everything from birds and hedgehogs to robots and gnomes.

Gamer Knitting Stitch Markers ($5)
I only slightly have any idea what these are. But, I suppose, if you knit, you know what they are. Stitch markers. These ones say gamer, but there's ones with all sorts of saying (Including "I ♥ Tofu." Love it!) and different beads. Stargirl is a gamer and a knitter, so she should get these.

Okay, there's my rundown of cute stuff for your Saturday. Check out the Vegancraftastic ladies. The stuff really is cute and affordable. You know I love affordable. Buy something, and buy me that hedgehog pin while your at it. Or at least browse on the serious eye candy! :)

You can also find follow this Etsian's blog:  http://vegancraftastic.blogspot.com/

Happy Saturday!

---
Saturday shops is a new weekly feature on In Pursuit that showcases some of my favorite Etsy shops. These spots are not paid or, often, even known about by the artisan (at least, until I notify them). They're just Etsy shops I love. If you sell on Etsy and would like to suggest your shop, convo me on Etsy (tiffanyanne) or send me an email (fraukuech@gmail.com).

Follow me @fraukuech

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, that was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kala's stuff, I have quite a collection at home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her adorable goodies and that they are animal friendly and help animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute shop! love that hedgehog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring VeganCraftastic - she does such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, it's all so cute! great feature on vegancraftastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything in Kala's shop is absolutely darling! Great choie of shops to feaature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia