Skip to main content

Saturday shops: Capturing Creativity

Capturing Creativity is an Etsy shop where you can buy handmade cards, albums, and kits with which to make your own cute crafts! I like it because I'm a scrapbooker and some of this stuff would look so cute in my scrapbooks!

Colorful Dream Journal or Notepad ($8)
Boxed Set of 12 Handmade Cards ($36)
The boxed set of cards come with 12 different cards. The ones shown are just examples. Your boxed set will be full of surprises! But, seeing at how cute the cards at Capturing Creativity, I bet they're all good surprises!

Girl Themed Creativity Kit ($10)
LOVE the creativity kits! They come with various kinds of paper and all sorts of embellishments. You can use them for scrapbooking, card making or whatever you want! And at $10.00 it's quite a steal--have you been to Michael's lately?

Family Scrapbook Album ($18)
This mini album is gorgeous. I love the colors!

Hoo-Ray Owl Card ($4)
Owls! So cute!

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday morning eye-candy. Be sure to check out Capturing Creativity to see everything for yourself. Happy shopping and happy Saturday! :)

---
Saturday shops is a new weekly feature on In Pursuit that showcases some of my favorite Etsy shops. These spots are not paid or, often, even known about by the artisan (at least, until I notify them). They're just Etsy shops I love. If you sell on Etsy and would like to suggest your shop, convo me on Etsy (tiffanyanne) or send me an email (fraukuech@gmail.com).

Follow me @fraukuech

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia