Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Okay, last night was the season premier of The Bachelorette. This season's Bachelorette, for those of you who don't know, is Ali! She is fan favorite from the previous season of The Bachelor. These shows come with all the faux reality that all reality TV shows come with, but since last season (my first) it's been a guilty pleasure for me. Though, after one show, I've gotta say that I think I like the Bachelor better. It's weird for the room to be filled with all these guys in suits. At least at the cocktail parties on the Bachelor, the girls were wearing gorgeous cocktail dresses!



I know it's only been one show, but two guys struck my fancy as being guys that could be in the show for the long haul. I'm predicting that Ali will pick either Frank or Roberto.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia